Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Ready, Set, Cut

Amy has been asking to cut her hair short for a while now. I have been putting it off and putting it off because I just love her long curls. So I finally told her that she could go as short as her shoulders. Believe me when I say that it was much harder on me than it was on her. Here she is just before it was braided. Look how long it was!
Cutting off the braid. We cut it below the shoulders because her curls lift it up so much.
Getting it styled and blown dry.

Getting her first look. At least she was smiling.

The final hair style. Look how old she looks.


4 comments:

Batistas said...

It looks super cute, but I went through the same thing with Lauryn. She begged and begged so finally we cut it off! We donated 10 inches to locks for love. Her curls are still darling.

Andrea said...

That is the hair I wish I had my entire life. My girls unfortunately got my straight hair instead of their dad's curls. She sure is cute!

Leslie said...

She is so cute Beth....with long hair, or shorter hair. I was so glad to be able to see you both recently!

I love your cakes too. Such talent!

www.mostblessedman.blogspot.com said...

Still a cutie!