Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Random Pictures of Amy and Family while in Reno

Here are some fun pictures of Amy and the family over the weekend. We had such a great time being together. As you can see, Amy really loves her little cousin Lexi.

I love this picture of Amy and her Aunt Lizzie. She always has so much fun when they are together.
Amy just loves her Uncle Matt. She came up to Mike and I and said "I love Uncle Matt. I just can't get enough of him". I thought it was so cute.

Amy and her Aunt Megan in Sams Club. They had races down the aisle.
Lexi is such a sweetheart. I hadn't seen her since she was a month old. Now she is 7 months old and just adorable. I had so much fun playing with her.

Amy loves being goofy with Uncle Elias. They are like two peas in a pod when they are together.
Amy let Lexi hold her special pink blanket.

My cousin Nichelle who lives in Reno, came to see us while we were in town. I haven't seen her in so long. I am so glad we got to see her. Amy loved getting to know her again.
Here is Lexi wearing Amy's sunglasses. "No pictures please".

Pa holding his two grandaughters.
O'Ma and her two great-grandaughters.
Amy holding Lexi. I think Lexi looks like a cabbage patch doll here. Such a cutie.

Amy thought it was so fun to make Lexi laugh. This was so cute.

1 comment:

Andrea said...

I bet Amy gets quite spoiled being one of the only grandchildren on that side of the family.