Monday, August 9, 2010

Summer at the Ranch

We were lucky to be able to go up to Mike's family Ranch over the 4th of July. I look forward to visiting every summer. It is such a beautiful place and I love Mike's family so much. I am so thankful to have married into such a wonderful family. Here is Amy when we first arrived. Of course the first thing she has to do is go say hi to the horses. She has such a love for horses and enjoys every minute with them.




Here is Amy and her cousin Lexi. I love this picture. Look at the hair on these girls. Amy had such a great time with her. She loved being the "older cousin" for a change. Lexi is such a cutie. They were two peas in a pod. I love these girls!Amy riding the 4-wheeler around the ranch. Yes, she does wear a helmet. I just got the picture before it was on. Lizzie's house is down by the river so we walked down with the cousins and let them play in the water. Here is Amy with Seth. Lexi and Auntie Lizzie. This picture of Lexi is so adorable. She looks like she is posing for a magazine.




We also took the boat out one day.




Amy and her horse Sunny. Getting Sunny ready for a ride.


Even Sally went on the ride with us. I am amazed her little legs could keep up. Aunt Vicki and Amy.





Our little Cowgirl is getting so big.




Mike and I only stayed a week. Amy stayed another week all by herself and flew home. She had such an amazing time. She can't wait to go back. We all love it there.


1 comment:

www.mostblessedman.blogspot.com said...

I can't believe how big Amy is!

Tell her our horse is named Sunny too!