Thursday, February 19, 2009

Valentines Fun

Amy and I celebrated Valentines on Friday. She started it off with her school party. That night we made smoothies and topped them with whipped cream. Yummy! I bought her a fancy cup that said love bug on it. She has a book called "Love Bug" and it one of her favorites so when I saw the cup, I had to buy it.
Then we played some games. Uno, go fish, and of course Twister. I only got pictures of Twister because Uno and go fish are not nearly as entertaining.
I guess when doing funny poses she feels the need to stick her tongue out because she does it in every picture.
At the end of the night we made chocolate covered strawberries and white chocolate covered rasberries. I didn't get any pictures but it was lots of fun and very yummy. On Valentines morining Amy helped me make a special breakfast for Daddy. We made Omlettes, and bacon and ate the chocolate strawberries too.

2 comments:

Liz said...

You are such an amazing mommy!! I miss you guys like crazy!!!!!!!!!!

gojensens said...

How fun! I used to work as a preschool teacher at the little gym in Orem. Anyway, I was wondering if you could email me your address, I would like to send you a book club chain letter, if you don't mind. It's really easy and fun. You can email it to me at gojensens@hotmail.com Thanks!