Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Our Little Gymnast

Today was Amy's performace day in gymnastics. She has been going to The Little Gym for almost a year and really loves it!
Here she is waiting for her turn on the beam.
She has really improved on the balance beam. It is so scary for kids so small to be up so high. She just learned to do a cartwheel off for her dismount.

In the background you can hear the other teacher cheering on the other half of the class. She is very dramatic but the kids love it.




The uneven bars are still her favorite. She does such a great job..but of course I am the "proud mom".



She gets so excited when they give out medals.

This is her with her whole class. Her teachers are so great and Amy really loves them. They teach the kids so much and make it fun for them.

7 comments:

Liz said...

YEAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!! I AM SOOOO PROUD OF HER!!!!!!!!!!!!

Andrea said...

The videos are great, it shows more of her personality. She really is a cute girl. Fun to watch!

www.mostblessedman.blogspot.com said...

Where does she go for Gym? Sarah's cousin just opened a Gymnastics Studio in Lehi and they are doing so great. Is that too far for Amy?

hoppygirl said...

She is going to The Little Gym in Draper. What is the name of the place her cousin owns?...I can check it out. Her classes just ended and it is time to sign her up again so this is a good time look into other places.

Shannon said...

How come I didn't know about this blog but I knew abuot the cake one?! You were holding out on me! I am on to you now though, I want to see Amy grow and lose teeth too!

Rebecca said...

So cute! Love the videos. I never think to bring the video camera with me.

The Batman Irwin Family said...

Looks like she is having a blast!!!!